Pages

May 21, 2010

Dr. Livingston I Presume?


Maybe because it's (wait for it)...

FRIDAY!!!!

Today is my last day of work. Later next week I'll be flying to the Midwest to spend some time with my Mom who is recuperating from hip replacement surgery. So, I may not be here every day, but I'll try.

Thanks for stopping by this week. Have a weird, wild and wonderful weekend!

4 Passengers in the Car:

Brian Miller said...

funny. i feel that way every day. smiles.

have a great trip! and a wonderful weekend!

Cathi said...

Happy last day of work - Yippee!!! You will have a great time visiting Mom....Now that you will have some free time you can come visit me too or we can come visit you!!! I love you and miss you lots! xxoo :)

Kathy said...

So that last day of work has finally arrived. Have a great trip. Just think, when you return you will appreciate our dry heat!

Relyn Lawson said...

I'm sorry about your Mom's hip, but I hope it gives you guys some wonderful time together. Yesterday was my last day of work, too. Well, for the summer. Can you believe our school is already out? TOO EARLY if you ask me. It means I go back the first week in August. UGH!