Pages

Jul 23, 2010

TGIF and Another Reason To Celebrate!


Today is my husband's birthday
so I just wanted to take the 
opportunity to say "Happy Birthday to 
the sweetest man in the world!"
I could say something witty and sarcastic,
but he would be expecting that.

This weekend is his weekend
 and he gets to do whatever he wants -
even if it means sitting around
in his PJs watching
The Andy Griffith Show 
all weekend.

I know I haven't been around
much lately, but I will try
to do better this coming week.

I hope you all have
a wonderful weekend
spent with the people
you love!

4 Passengers in the Car:

Magpie said...

Happy Birthday, Joey Bill!!!
If you need help lounging by the pool, you be sure and let me know.
Love you both!

Cathi said...

Happy Birthday, Bill....see you soon! xxoo :)

Brian Miller said...

happy birthday to hubby! hope you both have a wonderful weekend...and how nice letting him do whatever he wants...i am whistling the tune...

Vicky said...

Happy Birthday to Bill. Next year he needs to come out and celebrate with Paul - we'll make it an every 10 year tradition. :o)