Pages

Oct 19, 2010

100 Seagulls #3-19: The “IN” Crowd

incrowd
I'm in with the in crowd;
I go where the in crowd goes.
I'm in with the in crowd;
And I know what the in crowd knows.
-The Mamas & Papas

9 Passengers in the Car:

Diane AZ said...

Oh yeah, the "IN" crowd is really "with it!" ;)

Small City Scenes said...

Very cool!!

I once posted a picture of some Sanderlings (similar to these) down in the flats--every single one of them had their heads tucked all the same way too. It was a huge flock--I called it Siesta time. I like your take on it. LOL

Brian Miller said...

nice shot...i wish i knew how they stood like that...i just cant do it...smiles.

Magpie said...

Okay...love the photo and love the lyrics...not sure about #3-19. What am I missing? Call me if you're not working this week. :)

CTG Ponies said...

Great shot!

lila said...

I love the this cool shot!
fabulous image and the lyrics are also great!
love your cool blog!
xoxo

Red Boots said...

What a great photo Tracy. I need to get some tips off of you!

Simply Colette said...

This pic is AMAZING! I love it! xoxo
nicolette

Relyn Lawson said...

This is too funny. I love it!