Pages

Oct 12, 2010

Guilty Pleasures

I happened upon an unexpected day off today and after working in the yard during the cool of the morning decided to indulge myself with a few of my favorite things - a little shopping, a few snacks and some reading (yes, I am a Kindle girl).
bark2 The Pumpkin Bark is on sale this week at World Market. It put me in a Fall kind of mood. Yum.
And how was your day?

4 Passengers in the Car:

Cathi said...

Yum! I have never had pumpkin bark but will remedy that soon! Have you also tried their Pumpkin Spice Apple Cider? Sounds like a great day off! xxoo :)

Brian Miller said...

nice. i need a day like that...do you really like the kindle? i am an old soul that likes to smell books...sick i know...

Small City Scenes said...

nice post and so cozy feeling.

Your Gila Woodpecker looks similar to the Western Flicker. MB

Magpie said...

Oh, no!! Is this the trip I missed? I must get by there soon. Any other good buys?