Pages

Oct 10, 2010

Where He Leads I Will Follow

Follow me, Grasshopper
This is my Spirit Guide, the Gila Woodpecker. He calls to me at certain times of the day which seem to change with the Seasons, and flies away before I can grab my camera and run to the window.

Except on this day.

I think he was trying to tell me, “It’s not that I am so small but that the sky is so big.”

7 Passengers in the Car:

Brian Miller said...

smiles. nice capture...just dont follow when he begins banging on the tree...imagine it might hurt the nose...smiles.

Rohrerbot said...

That was great! I love that pic and your caption. Enjoy your Sunday!

Cathi said...

Happy Sunday - love the photo and the quote! xxoo :)

Randy said...

This post really tugged at my heart. I feel the same way about the Ravens here in our area. They are so mystifying.

Unknown said...

So pretty - this bird looks really sweet for some reason! :o)

Leslie D. said...

Exceptional little fellow..almost doesn't seem real.

Magpie said...

Good shot! You were one lucky girl. I'm about to get caught up on all the posts I missed.