Pages

Nov 4, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday

Come closer, my pretty!
Danger sometimes hides in pretty packages

11 Passengers in the Car:

Kathy said...

That is so true. And I like what you did with the picture, that dangerous picture! :) Happy Thursday!

Small City Scenes said...

I would be inticed to peek over the edge if the sign weren't there. MB

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

smart post.
love your wisdom.

Brian Miller said...

aint that the truth...though it is rather enticing...

Diane AZ said...

Yikes! But the scene looks so inviting...

Bossy Betty said...

Do I really have to stay back? Really?

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I promise to stay back!!!

Nat said...

Very true, but tempting :)

Magpie said...

I agree...most of the danger I've come across looked pretty...pretty at the time. :)

Randy said...

Wonderful shot Tracy!

Simply Colette said...

That's cute, and so true! :)

nicolette