Pages

Mar 5, 2010

Friday - Family


 
Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.
-Anthony Brandt

Today begins two weeks full of treasured time spent with family visitors from far away. 
I'm going to try to keep posting every day, but AACK! I still have to work, too, for the most part.
I hope this weekend finds you surrounded by the people you love most.
Everybody have FUN!

3 Passengers in the Car:

Kathy said...

Remember the "Slow Movement." Even if you have to work, slow down at home and just let it be, let it be, let it be, yeah let it be!

Have a great time with the fam! Tell them xxoo from me.

Love the photo you used! I heart you!

Cathi said...

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy your weekend and especially your family! I love you! xxoo :)

Magpie said...

Yippee!!! Let's get partying! I'm looking forward to sharing a little time with your family too. :)