Pages

Aug 6, 2010

Take Me To The Pilot

I'll be flying home to Phoenix today after a lovely week of 60 degree temperatures, hanging out with good friends and eating WAAAYYY too much food. Hopefully there will be a few cloudy days of rain to greet me and help get me assimilated with the desert again. Should I ever win the lottery I am quite sure I could enjoy vacationing 52 weeks a year by the seashore. I'll try not to bore you too much with photos and details of my trip. (Oh, who am I kidding?)

See you on the morrow. I hope you all have a super weekend!

3 Passengers in the Car:

Magpie said...

Lisa just called me to tell me she was getting rain! It's a cloudy today with 30% chance of rain on Saturday! Welcome Home!

Brian Miller said...

i hope the travels home ar gentle...i could use some 60 degree days if you could send them my way...

Cathi said...

Oh go ahead and bore us...I can't wait to see your photos!! Safe travels! xxoo :)